Procare Quick-Fit Basic Knee Splint Information
The ProCare Quick-Fit Basic Knee Splint is made of pile/perforated foam construction with 3" elastic closure straps.
It has dual contoured posterior stays and moveable lateral/medial double stay casings for a correct fit. It fits 29" maximum thigh circumference.
- Pile/perforated foam construction with 3" elastic closure straps
- Dual contoured posterior stays and moveable lateral/medial double stay casings for a correct fit
- Available in nine (9) lengths
- Fits 29" maximum thigh circumference
- Easy on/off
The ProCare Quick-Fit Basic Knee Splint provides compressive support and immobilization.
- Improve recovery
- Immobilization following surgery
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve healing time
- Improve surgical results
This brace is rated Level III
Click here for Rating Information
What are the ligaments in the Knee?
There are 4 major ligaments that help stabilize the knee joint.
The two side ligaments are the medial and lateral collateral ligaments, and the two central knee ligaments, known as the ACL and PCL ligaments.
HCPCS Code: L1830