DonJoy "H" Buttress Knee Brace
The DonJoy "H" Buttress Knee Brace is a very popular patella femoral knee brace. Basic but effective, the sewn-in "H" buttress provides inferior, medial, and lateral patellar stabilization.
Ideal for chondromalacia and patellar tendonitis.
- Warmth & Compression
- Patella control
- Superior/Inferior straps for compression and support
- Dual spiral stays offer medial and lateral support
- Easy To Take On & Off
- Open Patella design
- DonJoy "H" Buttress Knee Brace fits either left Or right knee
- Available with or without popliteal cutout
- Cutout in the back of the knee to prevent bunching and allow breathability
The DonJoy "H" Buttress Knee Brace is indicated for mild to moderate patella instability and patella tracking.
- Stabilize collateral ligaments
- Protect meniscus
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve joint function
- Stabilize knee joint
This brace is rated Level II
If you have any questions about which size you need please call, instant message or email us.
The unique "H" Buttress provides patellar support for chondromalacia, patellar tendonitis, and Osgood-Schlatters.
is Osgood-Schlatter Disease?
Osgood-Schlatter Disease is not a disease but rather a group of symptoms involving the a small bump on the shin bone (tibia) where the patellar tendon attaches.
Osgood-Schlatter disease is probably the most frequent cause of knee pain in children. The condition occurs most commonly in children between the ages of 9 and 16 years as the bones grow.
Osgood-Schlatter's is a result of traction or pulling of the tendon at its attachment.
HCPCS Code: L1800 + L2795