Breg Custom FUSION OA Plus Arthritis Knee Brace Information
We are pleased to introduce the NEW Breg Custom FUSION OA Plus arthritis line. Finally, a functional OA brace that addresses not only the pain associated with unicompartmental osteoarthritis but also the stability for the high-impact user.
This custom brace has a high strength frame and provides all the benefits of an arthritis brace and functional high impact brace.
Not available for international customers!
- Other bracing designs surrounds the knee in a rigid rectangular structure
- FUSION design protects the knee by working with it
- For the high-impact user, this brace has a high strength frame
- With the combined unloader effect of an arthritis brace
- BREG's ProForm technology utilizes Zytel, a strong yet flexible polymer
- This polymer allows the FUSION brace to conform to the shape of the leg
- Precise, contoured fit effectively "pre-tensions" the medial side of the brace
- Allows the brace to engage sooner, resisting knee displacement
- Greatly reduces injury-causing elongation of the ligaments
- Enables the medial side to accommodate the changing axis of the knee
- This keeps the FUSION brace solidly in place to protect the knee in every situation
- DuPont's Zytel ST (Super Tough) is a nylon resin technology
- Zytel is used in a host of extreme sports products like snow boards to jet skis
- A lightweight, weather proof material that offers superior strength
- Zytel is the leader in wear and friction products
- Constructed to meet the demands of the high-impact user
- Impact-resistant frame design
- Lightweight, high-strength 2024 tempered aluminum
- Designed for both athletic endeavors and normal daily activities
- CUSTOM FUSION provides a precise fit and unmatched comfort, all in a sleek design
- FUSION provides a precise fit and unmatched comfort, all in a sleek design that looks great
- NOW AVAILABLE IN LATERAL VERSION!
The Breg CUSTOM FUSION OA Arthritis Knee Braces are indicated for the patient with medial compartment unicompartmental osteoarthritis and demands the strength of a functional brace.
- Maximum protection
- Delay knee replacement surgery
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms associated with arthritis
- Improve joint function
- Unloader effect of medial compartment
This brace is rated Professional
Click here for Rating Information
Sizing Instructions for Breg Custom Bracing
Breg CUSTOM FUSION Ordering Instructions
1) Please contact our corporate headquarters after purchasing.
2) Please print out this form and fax to our corporate office.
We will assist you in customizing your New Breg Custom Fusion Knee Brace.
Additional Features of The Breg's Fusion OA Knee Brace
The Inside Story on Osteoarthritis
Learn More About Your Knee Anatomy, Ligament Injuries & Treatment
Fitting Instructions for The Breg's Fusion OA Knee Brace
HCPCS Code: L1848