Bledsoe G3 Post-Operative Knee Brace Information
Post-operative brace with convenient slide tabs for easy adjustment. Universal sizing to accommodate a wide variety of patients.
- One size adjusts from 18" to 26" (46 – 66 cm) in half inch increments
- Anti-migration gastroc strap
- Full range-of-motion hinge adjustable from -10° to 110°
- Extends to malleolus
- Quick lock from -10° to 40°
- Double padded ankle plate for maximum suspension
- Straps are adjustable to accommodate surgical incision site
- Full cuff and cool versions available
For immediate application to knee for locked or limited motion control during rehabilitation after operative procedures or injury to knee ligaments, patellar ligament, articular cartilage, meniscus, or stable or internally fixed fractures of tibial plateau, condyles, proximal tibia or distal femur.
The range-of-motion stops on both the medial and lateral hinges must be set the same. This device has been developed for the indications listed above, and may be damaged by unusual activities such as sports, falls, or other accidents, or exposure of the hinges to debris or liquids.
- Adjustable Immobilization
- Option instead of cast immobilization
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve joint recovery
- Improve surgery success
This brace is rated Level IV
Click here for Rating Information
Bledsoe G3 Application Instructions (PDF)
Bledsoe G3 Cuff Instructions (PDF)
|Easy-to-adjust with new sliding tabs||Full range-of-motion -10° to 110°||Straps move to accommodate incision site|
This device is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 90 days for wraps, pads, straps and normal wear components, 180 days for mechanical functionality and components. These warranties apply to devices that have not been modified or subjected to misuse, abuse or neglect.
HCPCS Code: L1832